The KWM IronMan 5" and 6" K Junior Combo Gutter Machine produces both 5" and 6" K style gutters. KWM Ironman gutter machines feature a polyurethane drive system and chrome plated steel forming rollers. The polyurethane drive system eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation, which lessons material waste, as well as eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation. The chrome plated steel forming rollers allow the machine to rollform all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment. KWM Ironman machines are all made in the USA and are backed by the most comprehensive warranty in the industry: 3 year parts and labor on all mechanical components and one year for electrical components.
We will beat any competitors price!
PLEASE NOTE: Machines with a WING ASSEMBLY do not qualify for Free Shipping
Ironman 5"/6" Combo Jr. Changeover - 5" to 6"
3 Years Parts & Labor/Mechanical - 1 Year Parts & Labor/Electrical
Polyurethane Drive Train:
- Eliminates the need to load coil prior to transportation (less material waste)
- Eliminates slippage from cold weather and condensation
.002 Hard Chrome Plated Steel Forming Rollers:
- Rollforms all recommended materials with minimal or no adjustment
- Free-floating forming rollers produce less pressure and allow for more product uniformity
Electrical and Control System:
- Push button entry and exit end controls with safety wiring and "jog" feature
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase motor, 11 ampere
Structural Steel Frame:
- Welded tubular frame
- Modular Turnstile Upright System & Transfer Bars
- Transfer bars (ease of coil loading)
- 3/4 HP, 110 volt, single phase, 11 ampere, totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) motor
- Length - 110" (279.4 cm)
- Height - 48" (122.0 cm)
- Width - 30.5" (77.5 cm)
- Approximately 1,127 lbs. (511.2 kg)
- Powered polyurethane drive rollers via chains and sprockets
- Front pull guillotine
- Approximately 35 feet per minute
- Push button entry and exit end controls with "jog" feature
Maximum coil width 5" - 11 3â„4" to 12"
Maximum coil width 6" - 15"
Material Maximum Gauge
- Aluminum .032
- Copper 16 oz. - 20 oz. 3/4 hard
- Smart Machine (automated length control)
- Machine Mount Cradles
- Additional Run-Out support stands
- CE Certified Wiring
- Additional Turnstile Uprights
- Additional Spools
- 12 volt, DC power
- Trailer Riser Pad